More About Dr. Rachlin
Dr. Jennifer Lam-Rachlin is a board certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist with subspecialty training in Maternal Fetal Medicine who joined the practice in 2015 after completion of her MFM fellowship at Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center/Perinatology Research Branch, Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health.
Dr. Lam-Rachlin completed her residency at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York and medical school at SUNY Downstate in Brooklyn. She has received several awards during her training in recognition of her excellence in leadership, minimally invasive gynecology surgery, and her passion for education. As a Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist, Dr. Lam-Rachlin specializes in medically complicated pregnancies, prenatal diagnostic ultrasound, fetal echocardiography, and prenatal invasive testing. Her clinical and research interests include congenital fetal heart defects/fetal echocardiography, preterm birth, pre-existing maternal medical conditions such as diabetes and/or hypertension complicating pregnancy, prenatal diagnosis, genetic testing, and multiple gestations. Currently she runs the gestational diabetes program and assist fetal echocardiography training at Carnegie Hill Imaging for Women. She was raised in Long Island and currently lives there with her husband and 3 children. In her free time (if that exists), she enjoys her hot yoga sessions.
Professional Education, Training, Certification and Appointments
- Board certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified, Nuchal Translucency Assessment
- Certified, Fetal Nasal Bone Assessment
Personal Education and Training
- Fellowship: Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, New York
- Medical School: SUNY Downstate, Brooklyn, New York
- Bachelor of Arts: New York University, New York, New York