Simi Gupta, MD is a board certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist with subspecialty certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine who joined the practice after completing her MFM fellowship at New York University. At NYU, she also received her Masters of Science in Clinical Investigation. Dr. Gupta completed medical school at Weill Cornell Medical College and her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Texas at Houston. Her areas of specialty include medically complicated pregnancies and prenatal ultrasound.
Professional Education, Training, Certification and Appointments
- Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Certified, Nuchal Translucency Assessment
- Certified, Fetal Nasal Bone Assessment
Professional Education and Training
- Fellowship: New York University, New York, New York
- Residency: University of Texas, Houston, Texas
- Medical School: Cornell University, New York, New York
- Bachelor of Arts: Rice University, Houston, Texas
Teaching and Hospital Appointments
- Assistant Clinical Professor – Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
Summary of Dr. Simi Gupta’s professional research publications and lectures.