Dr. Samantha Do is a board–certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist with subspecialty certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine. She completed her fellowship and residency at Stanford University. She attended medical school at Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons and received her BA from Yale University.
Dr. Do provides prenatal care, obstetrical deliveries, perinatal consultations, OB/GYN ultrasound services and prenatal diagnostic testing. She has received several awards during her training in recognition of her compassion in medical care and excellence in teaching. She has authored several book chapters and peer-reviewed articles, and her research interests include maternal cardiac disease and hypertension, autoimmune disease in pregnancy, peripartum infection, preterm birth and multiple gestations. Clinically, Dr. Do specializes in medically complicated pregnancies, prenatal diagnostic ultrasound, and prenatal testing.
Professional Education, Training, Certification and Appointments
- Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certified, Nuchal Translucency Assessment, Perinatal Quality Foundation
Professional Education and Training
- Fellowship: Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
- Residency: Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
- Medical School: Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York
- Bachelor of Arts: Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut