Dr. Nathan S. Fox is a board-certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist with the subspecialty certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine. Dr. Fox completed medical school and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and his fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College. He is currently an Associate Clinical Professor in the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Dr. Fox provides comprehensive obstetrical care and high-risk pregnancy consultations at Maternal Fetal Medicine Associates as well as diagnostic ultrasound, fetal diagnosis, and invasive procedures at Carnegie Imaging for Women. He is also actively involved in research, with a focus on multiple gestations, diagnostic ultrasound, and preterm birth, and has authored many peer-reviewed publications. Dr. Fox is on the editorial board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the premier OBGYN research journal in the United States. Dr. Fox has won several teaching awards for resident and medical student education and serves as a research mentor and teacher for students in middle school, high school, college, medical school, and residency.
Professional Education, Training, Certification and Appointments
- Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certified, Nuchal Translucency Assessment, Fetal Medicine Foundation
- Certified, Fetal Nasal Bone Assessment, Fetal Medicine Foundation
- Associate Clinical Professor: Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Fellowship: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Millions of patients each year rate their doctor on vitals.com. With these results along with other data, Vitals recognizes doctors who are providing excellent care and honors them with a variety awards ranging from compassionate to punctuality.
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
- Patients’ Choice Award (2015, 2016)
- On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
For over 20 years, Castle Connolly, America’s trusted source for identifying Top Doctors, has named three of our Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialists on the New York Magazine New York’s Best doctor list. This collaboration between New York Magazine and Castle Connolly is a great honor as only the top 10% of Castle Connolly Top Doctors are eligible for this additional ranking.
- Top Doctors New York Metro Area (2016-2018)
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors 2017, 2018