To our valued patients:
Our offices have reopened to serve your medical needs with assurances that we’re taking steps to maintain everyone’s safety and health at our facilities. We’re now scheduling in-person appointments and taking every precaution with PPE using guidelines set forth by the CDC. If you’re in need of an in-office appointment with our award-winning team, we recommend you contact us at your earliest convenience due to the limited number of appointment slots. We’re excited to gradually work back to full capacity and resume providing exceptional women’s health care to our patients.
Please keep in mind the following as you resume your care with us:
- We’re limiting appointments to reduce patient traffic in our offices.
- A limited number of patients will be allowed in the waiting room at any time.
- We’re requiring all patients to wear face masks and sanitize hands upon arrival in our offices.
- Each exam room is thoroughly sanitized after every patient visit.
- Support persons are not allowed to accompany patients so we can limit the number of people in the practice.
- We do not accept walk-ins.
- We ask that you show up to your appointment on time as this helps us maintain a safe volume of patients and scheduling blocks.
For any questions or to schedule an appointment at any of our offices, we invite you to visit our website or call our offices
We look forward to seeing you again soon!