More About Dr. Saltzman
Dr. Daniel Saltzman is a board certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist with subspecialty certification in Maternal Fetal Medicine. He currently serves as a Clinical Professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.
He completed his MFM fellowship training at the Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School and has since held numerous leadership positions while serving on the faculty at Harvard Medical School, SUNY Stony Brook and New York University.
He has been recognized with several awards as an authority in the field of high risk obstetrics and has authored many publications, book reviews and chapters, has received NIH research grant funding, and is a regular lecturer on perinatal issues.
Dr. Saltzman specializes in invasive fetal diagnostic procedures (e.g.chorionic villous sampling and amniocentesis), diabetes, and hypertensive disorders in pregnancy, advanced maternal age, multiple gestations, prenatal diagnostic testing and diagnostic ultrasound.
Professional Education, Training, Certification and Appointments.
- Board Certified In Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certified, Nuchal Translucency Assessment
- Certified, Fetal Nasal Bone Assessment
- Clinical Professor
Mt. Sinai School of Medicine
New York, New York
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Fellowship: Harvard Medical School
- Residency: George Washington University
- Internship: University of Wisconsin
- Medical School: University of Buffalo
- Bachelor of Science: SUNY – Stony Brook