Carnegie Imaging for Women is a world class, state of the art OB-GYN imaging center that has been uniquely designed to meet the needs of its patients. It has two convenient locations on Madison Avenue in close proximity to a number of renowned teaching hospitals. These Centers are heavily relied upon by medical professionals throughout the tri-State area as a respected resource for patients requiring ultrasound testing.
Carnegie’s facility and providers have received the highest levels of professional certification possible from both the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine as well as the Fetal Medicine Foundation.
As part of our efforts to put leading edge technology into the hands of our referring physicians and patients, one can be assured that:
- All ultrasound scans are performed using state of the art 3D/4D ultrasound scanners.
- Physicians are Board Certified in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Sonographers are fully Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographers with specialty certification in OB-GYN imaging
- MD’s and Sonographers are fully certified to perform Nuchal Translucency Assessment including Nasal Bone imaging.
- Board Certified MFM specialists are available to perform Chorionic Villous Sampling and Amniocentesis and other diagnostic procedures on site
- On site, fully certified Genetic Counselors are available for counseling as needed.