More About Dr. Naqvi
Mariam Naqvi, MD is a board certified Obstetrician/Gynecologist with subspecialty training in Maternal Fetal Medicine. She joined the practice after completing her MFM fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
She provides prenatal and obstetrical care, perinatal consultation, prenatal ultrasound and diagnostic prenatal testing. Dr. Naqvi has contributed to the medical literature in the areas of emergency cerclage, adnexal mass management in pregnancy and prenatal diagnosis. She has received awards for student and resident teaching, minimally invasive surgery and humanism. Dr. Naqvi completed her undergraduate education at the University of California, Berkeley and medical school at the University of California, Irvine where she graduated with distinction in the arts and humanities. She completed her residency in Ob/Gyn at Stanford University Medical Center. Her clinical and research interests include prenatal diagnosis and ultrasound, clinical obstetrics and labor management, complicated medical diseases in pregnancy and health care disparities.
Professional Education, Training, Certification and Appointments
- Board eligible in Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
- Medical School: University of California – Irvine, Irvine, CA
- Bachelor of Science: University of California – Berkeley, Berkeley, CA