More About Dr. Rebarber
Dr. Rebarber’s academic record includes several book chapters, over 85 peer review publications, and over 120 abstracts presented at national medical society meetings. He is a regular speaker on various perinatal issues regarding thrombophilias, pregnancy loss, prematurity, and multiple gestations. He has been recognized in both lay and professional forums as one of the leading physicians in his field and has appeared on numerous television and radio news programs to discuss a wide range of topics surrounding complications of pregnancy.
He specializes in invasive fetal diagnostic procedures (eg. chorionic villous sampling, amniocentesis, and fetal cord blood sampling/transfusions), the impact of medical complications in pregnancy, 2D and 3D prenatal ultrasound and gynecologic sonography (including Saline Infusion Sonography procedures).
Dr. Rebarber was invited by The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), District II to assist in the production of an educational video as part of its Preventing Preterm Birth series. In this video he discusses the utilization of fFN and Cerclage for the prediction and prevention of preterm birth. Check out the video here.
Professional Education, Training, Certification and Appointments
- Board Certified In Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Certified, Nuchal Translucency Assessment
- Certified, Fetal Nasal Bone Assessment
- AIUM Senior Member
PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Fellowship: Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency: Beth Israel Medical Center – New York, NY
- Internship: Beth Israel Medical Center – New York, NY
- Medical School: SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, cum laude
- Bachelor of Science: – Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education at City College-(CUNY) cum laude
TEACHING & HOSPITAL APPOINTMENTS
- Clinical Professor
Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
New York, New York
- Clinical Assistant Professor
New York University School of Medicine
- New York, New York